BECOMING SOCIAL FOOLS
Trees are not the only ones who take roots. We are anchoring our lifes, our future, our world, to a simple and silly “computer and I relationship”. Social Networks are becoming our strongest roots, inmersing us into a lazy and non-working society.
Since social networks such as, Facebook, Twenty or Twitter appeared, our society has become much lazier and passive than it was a decade ago. This clearly means, that with the emergence of these kinds of networking sites, people is even less likely to hang out for the beach on a sunny day or go out with friends to take some coffee, due to the fact that the idea of staying in front of the PC sounds much more appealing to them than spending time in real life.
Therefore, as it seems that social networks have somehow worsen our lifestyle, we should consider whether it is worth wasting time posting comments on a friends wall or sending private messages to your best friend, when you have the possibility of talking to them face – to face.
I do believe that these sites play an important role when you want to keep in touch with someone you’ve met in summer holidays, or old school friends you don’t see in your everyday life routine. Nevertheless, we ought to learn how and with whom to share our personal information, our pictures and profile data, as the cyber world is pretty huge and keeps increasing more and more each day.
Moreover, from my point of view, I would say that, if you carry on adding friends to your social networks and keep on wasting time talking to people virtually instead of speaking with them in real time and place, you would not success in making new relationships, as you won’t know how to act, react or speak to a person face-to-face.
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Don't like @Linkis.com and I'm going to disable it for the second time on my Twi... April 26, 2015Don't like @Linkis.com and I'm going to disable it for the second time on my Twiter account as https://www.facebook.com/Linkiscom/posts/578225835578092https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-1/p100x100/11150921_634635540014443_8999078446786415158_n.jpg?oh=6272db506bb09400d05d132014bc5144&oe=55C8C343&__gda__=1438601534_e […]
- #Webcast "La Sinergia Perfecta entre TI y las Áreas de Negocio" cc #wcim1415 March 14, 2015#Webcast "La Sinergia Perfecta entre TI y las Áreas de Negocio" cc #wcim1415Webcast "La Sinergia Perfecta entre TI y las Áreas de Negocio"En los últimos años el departamento de Tecnología de la Información ha sufrido una gran transformación, de ser visto como proveedor de hardware o...
- Blog - How to host a great #webcast. - http://bit.ly/WebCstBlg cc #wcim1415 March 14, 2015Blog - How to host a great #webcast. - http://bit.ly/WebCstBlg cc #wcim1415Timeline Photos#Blog - How to host a great #webcast. - http://bit.ly/WebCstBlg
- El imperio persa
- La literatura de viajes a través de los tiempos
- "THE WOMAN WARRIOR: Memoir of a Childhood among Ghosts" by MAXINE HONG KINGSTON
- Raymond Williams, Mauro Wolf, los Estudios Culturales y la música
- My favorite hobby: SURFING! (Free topic post)
- Ruth Lea: Dos formas de entender el multiculturalismo
- Internet eta sare sozialen arriskuak
- LAS GUERRAS CARLISTAS ¿PUGNA DINÁSTICA O ALGO MÁS?
- La primavera árabe: ¿una "revolución Facebook"?
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 143,808 hits