Starting a business when you are young can be a hard aim to achieve due to the inexperience. Currently, youngsters have realised that they are the best placed people to exploit media and leisure markets just because they are living in them. These youngsters will rise the initial hardship to achieve benefits in a later stage. Jane Porter explains some steps to make your business success and she affirms the following:
“Starting a business is tough enough, and when you’re young and inexperienced, the challenge of building credibility is an added pressure. But you shouldn’t let your age get in the way.”
Alvin Toffler, the American writter known for his works about digital revolution, communication revolution and technological singularity, said:
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
Taking our current technological society into account, it is essential for everybody learning how to create an appropriate digital image and how to use social networks to achieve this purpose. Companies and individuals around the world try to sell a product or even themselves via social networks in order to climb steps in the ladder of success. They all look for a moving publicity campaign, self-promotion or job opportunities. If your aim is making yourself known developing a top-quality image without any expenses in your marketing campaign, here you have a one in a lifetime opportunity: the four keys to success via social networks.
With the “FaceBOOM”, the “Twiter Addiction” and the motto “I think, therefore I blog” being more and more recurrent in our society, we all should build an effective social media management strategy. The online community of these social networks has unthinkable possibilities, from sharing famous people´s private photos around the world in a few seconds, to making a society be aware of their rights and stirring up a social revolution. So, read carefully my four basic tips and put your mind to your online marketing campaign! Read more…
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An example of a viral image #wcim1314 "Guess which of these identical twins is t... November 6, 2013An example of a viral image #wcim1314 "Guess which of these identical twins is the smoker" via @io9Guess which of these identical twins is the smokeron.io9.comSmoking: It'll wreck your face.
- Six ways to maximize browsing via @ Mashable #wcim1314 October 20, 2013Six ways to maximize browsing via @ Mashable #wcim13146 Ways to Maximize Your Browser Real Estatemashable.comWhether your bookmarks bar is jammed with too many interesting sites or your tabs bar is overloaded, here are some simple ways to get more space in your toolbar.
- Tim Minchin sobre la lógica humana - http://kcy.me/tmlc #wcim1314 October 16, 2013Tim Minchin sobre la lógica humana - http://kcy.me/tmlc #wcim1314Tim Minchin sobre la lógica humana (subtitulado español)Tim Minchin habla sobre los problemas de razonamiento que tenemos los humanos. Vídeo obtenido de http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQjqxayxwt4 y subtitulado por...
- Ancient Egypt World
- Multiculturalism in Thailand
- The Subject of my Choice: ¿Ha fracasado la Multiculturalidad?
- Vietnam - La primera guerra mediática
- "Clockwork Orange": Kubrick's full of surprises
- Technology- Taking over control of our lives
- Francés: Honoré de Balzac y su obra "Eugenia Grandet"
- La literatura de viajes a través de los tiempos
- How social networks may influence our digital identities
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 111,601 hits