What we have selected for our Wikipedia article is : Ferrari’s digital identity. One of the main causes for this election is the fact that apart from considering that Ferrari is one of the best driving companies, we also have got interest to know more about it, and to get closer to it.
We have to take into account the fact that digital identity is becoming more and more important but also controversial nowadays. We surely don’t know in what places can we find sources that are really reliable. The thing is: what is reliability? What makes and article reliable (and “good” at the same time)?
For me, reliability means the following: it’s related to what is true and something that we can believe on, in this case, in a digital sense.
We can find official sources and non official ones, although the official ones are obviously more reliable, or at least considered more reliable. In adition, there’re also other web pages, like Ferrari.com, Ferrari Club or Youtube that also give us information about Ferrari.
We have make use of most type of sources, mainly, blogs, microblogs (twitter accounts), social networks, mainly Facebook, in this case different type of accounts can be found, for instance, Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/Ferrari
Scuderia Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/SFScuderiaFERRARI
Museo Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Museo-Ferrari/218187911525591
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: http://www.facebook.com/ferrariworldabudhabi
Scuderia Ferrari Club: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scuderia-Ferrari-Club-The-Official-Ferrari-Passion/92006693347?sk=info.
Apart from that, Ferrary has also got a good place in Google+ and it’s mainly used for promoting Ferrary’s ultimate products.
As always, we haven’t forgotten about taking the opinion of experts into consideration, althoung it’s known that Ferrary is one of the “best” car branches and the cost it has says it all. Finally, we have also made used of some external links and references that has made it us easier to find a way to put all the information together and to come to an agreement.
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- William Shakespeare joins Twitter, or is it Stephen King? cc #wcim1314 @unitedfo... December 8, 2013William Shakespeare joins Twitter, or is it Stephen King? cc #wcim1314 @unitedforshakespeareStephen King Joins Twitter, Gets Writer's Blockmashable.comThe towering giant of horror, Stephen King, will now be thrilling us regularly with his updates on Twitter. That's our hope, at least. King took his first tentative step onto th...
- La #viralidad es aliada de la publicidad #wcim1314 como sabe la presidenta de Lo... December 8, 2013La #viralidad es aliada de la publicidad #wcim1314 como sabe la presidenta de Loterías, Inma GarcíaLoterías, sobre su anuncio: "Los españoles somos así, nos gusta" www.publico.esLa presidenta de Loterías entiende las críticas y el pitorreo en torno al anuncio del sorteo de Navidad de este año.
- An example of a viral image #wcim1314 "Guess which of these identical twins is t... November 6, 2013An example of a viral image #wcim1314 "Guess which of these identical twins is the smoker" via @io9Guess which of these identical twins is the smokeron.io9.comSmoking: It'll wreck your face.
- Ancient Egypt World
- Raymond Williams, Mauro Wolf, los Estudios Culturales y la música
- "Clockwork Orange": Kubrick's full of surprises
- FRANCIA EN EUROVISION
- Rip Curl (advertising through social networks)
- "Eskuara, Eskuara, jalgi hadi plazara" B. Etxepare 1545. urtea
- Euskararen aldaerak
- The key to the future: social networks and global communication
- Do social networks make us culturally more stupid?
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 111,736 hits