What we have selected for our Wikipedia article is : Ferrari’s digital identity. One of the main causes for this election is the fact that apart from considering that Ferrari is one of the best driving companies, we also have got interest to know more about it, and to get closer to it.
We have to take into account the fact that digital identity is becoming more and more important but also controversial nowadays. We surely don’t know in what places can we find sources that are really reliable. The thing is: what is reliability? What makes and article reliable (and “good” at the same time)?
For me, reliability means the following: it’s related to what is true and something that we can believe on, in this case, in a digital sense.
We can find official sources and non official ones, although the official ones are obviously more reliable, or at least considered more reliable. In adition, there’re also other web pages, like Ferrari.com, Ferrari Club or Youtube that also give us information about Ferrari.
We have make use of most type of sources, mainly, blogs, microblogs (twitter accounts), social networks, mainly Facebook, in this case different type of accounts can be found, for instance, Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/Ferrari
Scuderia Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/SFScuderiaFERRARI
Museo Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Museo-Ferrari/218187911525591
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: http://www.facebook.com/ferrariworldabudhabi
Scuderia Ferrari Club: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scuderia-Ferrari-Club-The-Official-Ferrari-Passion/92006693347?sk=info.
Apart from that, Ferrary has also got a good place in Google+ and it’s mainly used for promoting Ferrary’s ultimate products.
As always, we haven’t forgotten about taking the opinion of experts into consideration, althoung it’s known that Ferrary is one of the “best” car branches and the cost it has says it all. Finally, we have also made used of some external links and references that has made it us easier to find a way to put all the information together and to come to an agreement.
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Harry Verwayen: Europeana strategic plan Europeana aggregator May 30, 2014Harry Verwayen: Europeana strategic plan Europeana aggregatorEuropeana Strategic Plan Europeana Aggregator Forumwww.slideshare.netHarry Verwayen gives an overview of the strategic plan and ambitions of the Europeana Foundation going forward and the plans up to 2012.
- The German National Library has published all its authority data and around 70 p... May 20, 2014The German National Library has published all its authority data and around 70 per cent of its bibliographic data as #LODThe European Librarywww.theeuropeanlibrary.orgThe European Library is running an awareness campaign to promote LOD innovations in libraries across Europe. This case study is one of a series that highlights achievements of pioneering librar […]
- Cats - walking over your notebook since the 15th century, via Barbara Bordalejo May 17, 2014Cats - walking over your notebook since the 15th century, via Barbara BordalejoTimeline PhotosFor you, cat people. >Jeff — with Cynthia Tatter-TotMinion and Linda Brancaccio.
- La literatura de viajes a través de los tiempos
- El imperio persa
- "Clockwork Orange": Kubrick's full of surprises
- Do people with more than 1,000 Facebook friends have more than 1,000 real friends?
- Bioclimatic Architecture
- Ancient Egypt World
- Basque Mythology
- Social Media for the best Personal Branding
- Yingjin Zhang, Spring Subway and Chinese cinema
- Guernica (cuadro)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 126,788 hits