What we have selected for our Wikipedia article is : Ferrari’s digital identity. One of the main causes for this election is the fact that apart from considering that Ferrari is one of the best driving companies, we also have got interest to know more about it, and to get closer to it.
We have to take into account the fact that digital identity is becoming more and more important but also controversial nowadays. We surely don’t know in what places can we find sources that are really reliable. The thing is: what is reliability? What makes and article reliable (and “good” at the same time)?
For me, reliability means the following: it’s related to what is true and something that we can believe on, in this case, in a digital sense.
We can find official sources and non official ones, although the official ones are obviously more reliable, or at least considered more reliable. In adition, there’re also other web pages, like Ferrari.com, Ferrari Club or Youtube that also give us information about Ferrari.
We have make use of most type of sources, mainly, blogs, microblogs (twitter accounts), social networks, mainly Facebook, in this case different type of accounts can be found, for instance, Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/Ferrari
Scuderia Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/SFScuderiaFERRARI
Museo Ferrari: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Museo-Ferrari/218187911525591
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: http://www.facebook.com/ferrariworldabudhabi
Scuderia Ferrari Club: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scuderia-Ferrari-Club-The-Official-Ferrari-Passion/92006693347?sk=info.
Apart from that, Ferrary has also got a good place in Google+ and it’s mainly used for promoting Ferrary’s ultimate products.
As always, we haven’t forgotten about taking the opinion of experts into consideration, althoung it’s known that Ferrary is one of the “best” car branches and the cost it has says it all. Finally, we have also made used of some external links and references that has made it us easier to find a way to put all the information together and to come to an agreement.
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Viral videos help promote a mission, such as our congenital love for #music cc #... November 13, 2014Viral videos help promote a mission, such as our congenital love for #music cc #wcim1415EL PODER DE LA MUSICAINCREIBLE!!! este es el mayor ejemplo del poder de la musica. Tienen que verlo
- Selfie's evolution in six steps (1500 - 2012) October 7, 2014Selfie's evolution in six steps (1500 - 2012) La evolución del Selfie...frasesycosas.blogspot.com
- Harry Verwayen: Europeana strategic plan Europeana aggregator May 30, 2014Harry Verwayen: Europeana strategic plan Europeana aggregatorEuropeana Strategic Plan Europeana Aggregator Forumwww.slideshare.netHarry Verwayen gives an overview of the strategic plan and ambitions of the Europeana Foundation going forward and the plans up to 2012.
- Pencak Silat
- Ancient Egypt World
- La literatura de viajes a través de los tiempos
- DANZAS VASCAS
- Marc P. Bradley's view of British colonialism in India
- Bioclimatic Architecture
- Ruth Lea: Dos formas de entender el multiculturalismo
- El imperio persa
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT as the current key-asset
- Multiculturalism in Thailand
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 133,488 hits