Vaya semanita es un programa de humor emitido en la segunda cadena de Euskal Telebista, producido por Pausoka. Este programa esta formado por sketchs basados en las noticias que marca el día a día ofreciendo una particular visión de la realidad cotidiana. La información política y social es abordada de manera atrevida y desenfadada a través de diferentes imágenes y de las opiniones de la gente de la calle. Vaya Semanita, se ha hecho también popular en toda España gracias a las continuas menciones en programas de zapping y vídeos enviados a través de correos electrónicos. Read more…
The culture of France and of the French people has been shaped by geography, by profound historical events, and by foreign and internal forces and groups. The importance of French culture has waned and waxed over the centuries, depending on its economic, political and military importance. French culture today is marked both by great regional and socioeconomic differences and by strong unifying tendencies. In this fact, the language has played an important role. Read more…
Social nets gives us the option to be in contact with friends and also, to make new ones. Here Kari Heley gaves her opinion and argues about Facebook friends if they are real friends or not. Kari Henley is an avid writer, public speaker, active in her community, and an expert in group facilitation.
Do sites like Facebook stand as viable communities, and are the people on your home page “real friends?” These sites are solid and viable resources for maintaining connections, and the wave of the future. So, what gives? When something hits a nerve, clearly there are unresolved emotions, the boundaries of a comfort zone is being tapped, or we are being asked to make a paradigm shift around something we are unsure of. Perhaps we are being asked to broaden our horizons of relationship in general.
Technically then, it really doesn’t matter if you feel comforted by others online or feel nourished at church or connected at a company retreat; we all need varied experiences of friendship and community in our lives. I have written extensively about community and believe there is much to gnosh on here. What’s behind the movement is essentially – we are starved for one another. That is why Facebook took off across the generations. We crave opportunities to see a friendly face and know the silly details of each others lives. It fills a void.
So as a conclusion we can say that the experience of loneliness is a widespread societal wound. When we get down to the root, what we’re craving is not physical or cyber connections, but Meaningful connections. Humans are hardwired to gather together as a means of survival, and loneliness prompts a “desire to affiliate” according to John Cacioppo.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship, this page was last modified on 14 december 2010 at 06:09 by user Dr.K and was initially publish in 30th march by user Tormis, last view 14th december 2010.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community , this page was last modified on 9 December 2010 at 11:26 by user Rjclaudio and was initially publish by user LA2 20th may 2001, last view 12th december 2010
Social nets are the best way of getting in touch with friends or meeting new ones. There is a wide choice of those kind of nets but main of the people always choose the sames, Facebook and Tuenti. But why Tuenti or Facebook? What are the diffrences between them? In the following lines we can read the main differences between Facebook and Tuenti based on the opinion of the company Differencebetween wich is a group refer to technology.
Tuenti is a small scale social network, specifically targeted at the Spanish speaking communities. In Spain, Tuenti is the most successful social networking website, with feature content that is localized, about schools, entertainment and networks in the Spanish speaking world. This makes it a better option to join if you are Spanish, and wish to interact with Spanish content.
Facebook, on the other hand, is currently the most popular social networking website in the world, with over 350 million users worldwide. It was founded in the United States by Mark Zukerberg, along with some of his college school mates at the time, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Facebook is aimed at a global audience, where anyone in the world can become a user by signing up with an email address and creating a personal profile.
Starkly different from Facebook, Tuenti users can only join by invitation, because the founders’ aim was to keep it small scale and as localized as possible. Unique features of Tuenti include increased privacy, localization, profile information realness and closer user connections. With Tuenti, you will only connect to the users you know in real life, and ones you can connect with on a daily basis, unlike Facebook, where you can connect to someone you have never met and may not interact with regularly. One other notable difference is that Tuenti does not feature banner advertisements, that can be regarded as obstructive. It is the most popular social site in Spain
Differencebetween Company : http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/internet/difference-between-facebook-and-tuenti/, Differences between Facebook and Tuenti posted 19th December 2009, 15th November 2010 at 12.48
Facebook notes: What is the main difference between Facebook and Tuenti? (question 11) Amara Ostolozaga , http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=100001520695418¬es_tab=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_id=160954190598915 posted 7th October 2010 at 14.16.
Amara Ostolozaga, 29th November 2010
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- "Lo nunca visto los alumnos atendiendo" Felix Moreno San Jose #wcim1415 December 3, 2014"Lo nunca visto los alumnos atendiendo" Felix Moreno San Jose #wcim1415Timeline PhotosVitoria-Gasteiz, colegio Samaniego. Autor: ARQUÉ, 1956. ©ArchivoMunicipalVitoriaGasteiz
- Viral videos help promote a mission, such as our congenital love for #music cc #... November 13, 2014Viral videos help promote a mission, such as our congenital love for #music cc #wcim1415EL PODER DE LA MUSICAINCREIBLE!!! este es el mayor ejemplo del poder de la musica. Tienen que verlo
- Selfie's evolution in six steps (1500 - 2012) October 7, 2014Selfie's evolution in six steps (1500 - 2012) La evolución del Selfie...frasesycosas.blogspot.com
- Ancient Egypt World
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT as the current key-asset
- El imperio persa
- Multiculturalism in Thailand
- LAS GUERRAS CARLISTAS ¿PUGNA DINÁSTICA O ALGO MÁS?
- My favorite hobby: SURFING! (Free topic post)
- DANZAS VASCAS
- Francés: Honoré de Balzac y su obra "Eugenia Grandet"
- Semantic Network according to John F. Sowa
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 134,811 hits