Cosmo Jarvis promoting weapons
Cosmo Jarvis follows almost all of Amy Porterfield’s “7 Facebook Marketing Tips From World’s Top Pros”. We must remember, that even if he has succeded in linking his own web page with his Facebook account, advertising himself in it and, of course, giving his fans a reason to connect, he has not made it in leveraging his friends, therefore, here we have a point which he should improve. The last tip we have analyzed in this list has been wether if he uploads videos or not. Ekaterina Walter describes this tip like this: “video as a secret weapon to gain fans”. Cosmo Jarvis has realized how important this is to promote himself in this social network, and, uploads relevant videos almost every week.
Therefore, after seing experts’ opinions about the topic, and comparing them to our singer’s Facebook account, we must say, that even if he has to improve several points on it, he is doing it pretty good.
The second “promoting weapon” we have analyzed in our report is Twitter. We have consultated Rich Brooks and Zeke Camusio, whose opinions have been very usefull for our research. Like in the previous case, Cosmo Jarvis follows succesfully some of the advises, and should improive some other aspects. First of all, and if we look at Rich Brook’s article in Flyte, “How to use Twitter for business” . We will realize which of the tips the singer follows, and which one doesn’t. To begin with, it is obvious that he has achieved to communicate with his fans. He answers them, and retweets them. He also posts relevant information (tours, new songs, videoclips,…). He has also linked his Twitter account to his own web page and to Facebook, therefore, and, as we have seen before, all of his web pages, social networks… are linked between them, which, as Robin Mayhall sais, is the idoneous way of improving or promoting ourselfs in the net.
On the other hand, Zeke Camusio analyzes different topics such as not spaming, following other users, being active in the community (commenting and posting frequently), … And, once againg, Cosmo Jarvis has succeded following almost all of them. He should only improve a little bit engaging conversations (retweting more often).
This would be the introduction of our WCP, which, as we have seen will, be focused in how this young singer promotes himself through social networks and microbloging.
- Twitter. (2011, November 8). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 11:37, November 12, 2011, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Twitter&oldid=459622213
- Facebook. (2011, November 11). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 11:38, November 12, 2011, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Facebook&oldid=460056823
- Cosmo Jarvis. (2011, November 2). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 11:38, November 12, 2011, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cosmo_Jarvis&oldid=458604304
- Amy Porterfield (2010.8.24) 7 Facebook Marketing Tips From World’s Top Pros. In “social Media Examination”. Retrieved 2011.10.28 from http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/7-facebook-marketing-tips-from-pros/
- 5) Rich Brooks (2010.5.14) HOW TO USE TWITTER FOR BUSINESS in “flyte”. Retrieved 2011.10.29 from http://www.flyte.biz/resources/newsletters/08/06-twitter-for-business.php
- Zeke Camusio (2009/1/20). Twitter Marketing – Using Twitter to Promote Your Business. In “Biznick”. Retrieved 22.10.2011 from http://biznik.com/articles/twitter-marketing-using-twitter-to-promote-your-business
Cosmo Jarvis’ main social network pages:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cosmojarvis
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CosmoJarvis
- His web page: http://cosmojarvis.com/
- Economy (16)
- Humanities (233)
- Languages (85)
- Online searchers (4)
- Uncategorized (114)
- Web Communication (344)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Harry Verwayen: Europeana strategic plan Europeana aggregator May 30, 2014Harry Verwayen: Europeana strategic plan Europeana aggregatorEuropeana Strategic Plan Europeana Aggregator Forumwww.slideshare.netHarry Verwayen gives an overview of the strategic plan and ambitions of the Europeana Foundation going forward and the plans up to 2012.
- The German National Library has published all its authority data and around 70 p... May 20, 2014The German National Library has published all its authority data and around 70 per cent of its bibliographic data as #LODThe European Librarywww.theeuropeanlibrary.orgThe European Library is running an awareness campaign to promote LOD innovations in libraries across Europe. This case study is one of a series that highlights achievements of pioneering librar […]
- Cats - walking over your notebook since the 15th century, via Barbara Bordalejo May 17, 2014Cats - walking over your notebook since the 15th century, via Barbara BordalejoTimeline PhotosFor you, cat people. >Jeff — with Cynthia Tatter-TotMinion and Linda Brancaccio.
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (95)
- November 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (15)
- May 2012 (124)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (93)
- November 2011 (85)
- July 2011 (10)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (132)
- November 2010 (37)
- October 2010 (1)
- 126,865 hits